D.C. Area Babies
Options

Who did 12 month photo session?

Did you or didn't you? Do you regret your decision whether you did or didn't?  DD will be 1 year next month, so we're trying to decide what to do.  It seems like a big expense but we love pictures!  TIA

Re: Who did 12 month photo session?

• Options
    We had our photographer come to his birthday party so he did some pictures there, but DS was napping part of the time, so he came back a couple days later to do some more pictures for us. We had done pictures at 10 months and he really didn't look that much different from 10 months to 12 months, but I love the pictures from our party (there's a slideshow on my blog).
  • Options
    we are taking little man back to kiddie kandids.  they did his pictures at 3 weeks, 6 months, and the last set will be a year.  we will do them yearly after that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're having nestie AWS come and do DS.  She did his newborn shots and we haven't done anything professional since then.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options

we do all our own photos, DH has more cameras/lenses than photog who take photos for a living:) and he's very good

for DD's 1st bday in Oct we are going to one of those places w/ pumpkins and will take pix there; she poses for us already LOL

I will also get a "1" for her to hold, so I have some good ideas.

so in a way we are doing a photo session, just doing it ourselves

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"