Minnesota Babies
Options

Zimmerman area mommies/to-be!

I know there are 5 of us: Me, Valerieanderic, sevans1975, johnsoar and Huntermomma.

Anybody else? 

Are you girls game for a gtg? I know Valerie could be having her baby any day now, so scheduling something might be tough, but I still think it would be fun!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Zimmerman area mommies/to-be!

• Options
    I live in Albertville.  Me and the LO would be interested in getting out of the house!  It would be fun to meet some other mommies too!
  • Options

Sure!

I may cause a wrinkle in the scheduling...We are leaving for a vaca Aug 1-9th and after that I start coaching volleyball but my afternoons after 5 and weekends should be pretty open after we get back.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yep, hopefully going to have this girl very soon! I'd love to get together, though. When are you thinking?

• Options

Val, I think you should propose a date, since you have so much going on right now!

Do you really think baby is gonna come soon? should we wait til after she is born and a couple weeks old?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'm in Princeton area, close enough.  I think that would be a blast!  My baby isn't due until Sept 10th but I would love to pick some people's brains and make some mommy friends!  Work is a little scrunched right now but should be opening up soon!

Emma

• Options

I would be up for it. Leila and I are home all the time and baby is due this Friday!  Dr. didn't think I would make it to last Friday but I did. 

Can somebody e-mail me (amber8880@yahoo.com) with the GTG time?  I don't have internet at home (but I can get e-mail on my phone).  I would love to meet up with everybody.  I would love some friends up in this area!

• Options

How about Saturday, 8/29???

I've been having lots of contractions and seriously doubt I will make it to my due date of 8/15. My dr also talked about inducing the week of the 10th if I've made enough progress, so the end of August sounds great to me!

Do you guys have a spot in mind? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"