Appt Update - bleh — The Bump
Secondary IF

Appt Update - bleh

I spent 1.5 hours waiting in the waiting room and then literally 5 minutes in there until they said, "Fine, go to the fertility clinic". I had to call and make my own appointment and not only can I NOT get in for over a month but I had to argue and explain a million times over that I do NOT need to attend their "new to IF" class.

I hate Kaiser!

Re: Appt Update - bleh

• Ugh, sorry you had a bad appt.  I hate all the runarounds, etc.

I just want to be able to walk out the REs door and never have to go back.  I think the appts. are half the stress.

They were going to make me have a nurses appt. to learn about shots again.  I have been there and done that and my DH is a physician....I humored them the first time, but was lucky enough to just get an instruction sheet after asking not to do it this time around.  I am glad that i asked:) 

• Sorry it was a crappy appointment Hon.  Looking on the bright side, at least you didn't have to beg, borrow and blow for a referral to the RE. Stick out tongue

Hey, I didn't have a 'new to IF class'... I feel jipped now :)

• Loading the player...
  • LuckyHLuckyH
    Long-Lasting Membership Photogenic
    I'm sorry you have to wait a month to see the RE, but yay for the referral!  When is your appt?
    imageimage imageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • LOL!  That doctor sounds like a real jewel.  Can't wait till you call him to say your water has broke.... "fine just go to the hospital see if I care".

Hang in there, you are making progress and it will be worth it in the end!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards