Secondary IF

I'm 6 DPIUI and certain I'm knocked up

LOL - Weird, but I'm convinced I'm PG.  I have no symptoms or anything.  I just know.  I also might be completely out of my mind.

Disclaimer:  This is subject to change in a few days. :)

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise

Re: I'm 6 DPIUI and certain I'm knocked up

• Hey there 2ww buddy! I have my moments too---yesterday I had cramps at 4dpiui, and my first thought was: this is it! Then the thought was completely clouded by anxiety, and doubt. That is the roller coaster of my life in the 2ww.

Well I hope your optimistic outlook keeps up, and rubs off on me a little! 

• LuckyHLuckyH member
    imageshaunie:

Hey there 2ww buddy! I have my moments too---yesterday I had cramps at 4dpiui, and my first thought was: this is it! Then the thought was completely clouded by anxiety, and doubt. That is the roller coaster of my life in the 2ww.

Hi!  Your cramping could be implantation. :)  Just sayin'...

I'm totally not an optimist when it comes to IF either.  This is an off cycle for sure. LOL  I honestly think the drugs have gotten to me.  Is your beta Monday?  Will you POAS this weekend? 

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Loading the player...
  • Keep up the postive outlook!!! Good luck in the coming days, I really want to see the BFP annoucement!!!! :o)
  • You all are certainly not crazy. DH and I used condoms every single time this month but my BBs are sore and I'm contemplating POASing. I guess I am the insane one today.
  • CHI-06CHI-06 member
    Good luck!  I hope your feelings are right!  :)  Way to stay positive!!!!
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Hopefully Wink
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • imageLuckyH:
    imageshaunie:

Hey there 2ww buddy! I have my moments too---yesterday I had cramps at 4dpiui, and my first thought was: this is it! Then the thought was completely clouded by anxiety, and doubt. That is the roller coaster of my life in the 2ww.

Hi!  Your cramping could be implantation. :)  Just sayin'...

I'm totally not an optimist when it comes to IF either.  This is an off cycle for sure. LOL  I honestly think the drugs have gotten to me.  Is your beta Monday?  Will you POAS this weekend? 

Yep, beta is Monday, and I'm trying hard to NOT POAS before then. I am still wavering because Sunday is my birthday, and I know I don't want the disappointment of a BFN as a gift. But I do want to celebrate with a drink or two, which I won't have unless I POAS. Decisions, decisions, lol.

• Way to be optimistic!!!

With my first FET i just new i was pg too!  It was just such a strong feeling....and i was right!!!! Hope it is mommy intuition:)

• hee hee, I hope your intuition is right!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"