South Florida Babies

Pls Rec your RE

Hi ladies! Congrats on all the momma and mommas to be.

We are not too pleased with my Gyn it has taken her a year to get us moving with our tests and I have decided that I prefer us to go directly to an RE and they will get the ball moving.

We live in the Miami Area and do not mind driving.

I really perfer going to someone you ladies rec versus choosing someone off a list. Thank you so much for all of your help!

My Blog: One Project at a Time Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chart
CP 05/09
BFP on 7/26/09 - M/C 8/13/09 @ 7 Wks
BFP on 10/28/09 - M/C 11/9/09 @ 5 Wks 2 Days
1/25/10 - RPL results everything normal but have low Progesterone
BFP on 06/09/10 - EDD 02/20/2011

Re: Pls Rec your RE

• If Cooper City isn't too far out of the way I'd highly recommend mine, Dr. Kenneth Gelman. Their entire staff is awesome!!!
  • Thank you, but I think that is too far north for us. I think the furthest that we wanted to drive North Is Miami Lakes, However at this moment I really would not mind if its a re that is highly Rec.

Thank you and pls keep them coming!

My Chart
    CP 05/09
  • Loading the player...
  • I visit the So Fl Insitute for Reproductive Med (right behind So. Miami Hospital - and they also have an office in Pembroke Pines).  I see Dr. Kimberly Thompson, and love her!  She always takes her time to explain everything and makes sure we fully understand it all... never rushed.  I've also heard great things about Dr. Bustillo (head of practice).

I actually also do my acupuncture in the same office with Dr. Murciano.  The acupuncture "clinic" is seperate from the RE's office, but she rents space there.  I really like it.

Best of luck

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I go to IVF Florida Reproductive Assoc. www.ivfflorida.com

My doctor is Dr. Vanessa Weitzman. She is amazing.

The office is in Pembroke Pines right off 1-75 when I lived in Kendall it would have taken me 35 minutes to get there. Now I'm in Homestead and it takes me an hour.

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • ditto PP.  I went to IVF Florida (I didn't need IVF), and Dr. Hoffman save my sanity!  He's much further north than you are wanting, but the practice is amazing.

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • imagecocojack10:

I visit the So Fl Insitute for Reproductive Med (right behind So. Miami Hospital - and they also have an office in Pembroke Pines).  I see Dr. Kimberly Thompson, and love her!  She always takes her time to explain everything and makes sure we fully understand it all... never rushed.  I've also heard great things about Dr. Bustillo (head of practice).

I actually also do my acupuncture in the same office with Dr. Murciano.  The acupuncture "clinic" is seperate from the RE's office, but she rents space there.  I really like it.

Best of luck

I went to their Pembroke Pines location and saw Dr Ellen Wood.

So Fl Insitute for Reproductive Med has some of the best success rates per the CDC.  IVF of FL also has great rates.  Pick your clinic wisely.  Sometimes a bigger practice is better than a small one.

GL to you and keep us updated! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to the Palmetto Fertility Center in Hialeah. Dr. Michael Graubert is amazing and great staff overall. Rated #2 in the state of Florida so far. Though you definitely need to research what each doctor has to offer and their specialties in the field. Wish you all the best.
  • Thank you so much ladies, I have began researching the Kendal and the palmetto centers (my aunt went with Dr. Micheal as well and has nothing but great things to say about him).

Thank you so much once again!

My Chart
    CP 05/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards