Babies on the Brain

I don't even want to go to bed.

I'm still just so pissed.  I just want to stay up and be pissed all night long. 

Ok...someone do something to keep my mind off of my asshat husband.

Re: I don't even want to go to bed.

• I don't blame you one bit.

::dances around naked to distract SP::

• imagesweetpea7628:

I'm still just so pissed.  I just want to stay up and be pissed all night long. 

Ok...someone do something to keep my mind off of my asshat husband.

I am poking needles at him in your siggy pic.  So if you hear him yelp in the other room, that's why.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • mmmm...neked leslie.  Dance!!!!!!!!!!  lol

For real.  He didn't even do the laundry that was sitting in the dryer.  I had to fold it.  ARG! 

• imagesweetpea7628:

mmmm...neked leslie.  Dance!!!!!!!!!!  lol

For real.  He didn't even do the laundry that was sitting in the dryer.  I had to fold it.  ARG! 

::hands SP Mom & Wife of the Year award::

I say you get a day to yourself in the very near future and let him handle everything... even if it means he takes a day off from work to do it for you.

• I say unpack all of his socks and underwear... be super sneaky about it though

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That would be great, but unfortunately he can't just take a day off work and he's out of town so often.  Plus I don't pump enough to leave a day's worth of bottles for Em without dipping into my freezer stash and I need my freezer stash to make it to my next goal!  lol

I figure I'll just go on a little shopping spree when my mom comes in town this weekend.

• imagesweetpea7628:

That would be great, but unfortunately he can't just take a day off work and he's out of town so often.  Plus I don't pump enough to leave a day's worth of bottles for Em without dipping into my freezer stash and I need my freezer stash to make it to my next goal!  lol

I figure I'll just go on a little shopping spree when my mom comes in town this weekend.

Le sigh.  Real life sucks sometimes.  A shopping spree sounds mighty fine though.

And the idea about removing his socks and underwear... YES. BAHAHAHAAAAAA Yes

• imagemelodylb:
    I say unpack all of his socks and underwear... be super sneaky about it though

LMAO.  That's awesome.  He didn't pack his bags yet.  He will do it tomorrow morning after I'm already gone for work.  But that's a fantastic idea!

• I could pee myself again...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"