New York Babies
Options

infant classes

anyone know any classes available for infants. I have a 8 month old that is getting VERY active and some classes with other babies would be good for him. I live in Fairview NJ  so let me know if anyone has any suggestions

Re: infant classes

• Options
    I don't know of any in NJ, but if you get into Manhattan there's a bunch.  I live downtown, and M,T,W,Th the Battery Park Conservancy in Wagner Park has a bunch of toys, arts and crafts, etc. for kids, and it's FREE which is great.  It's probably a little too early for our kids, but it's great for the future.  Also, I just attended today a "music" class for infants.  It's in Battery Park City (although they have other locations) and you sing songs, play with kid-friendly musical instruments, dance to lively music, etc...  It was a great experience and my 5 mo old loved it.  If you get into the city and are interested, you can pm me and I can give you more info.  Also, I heard RealBirth has some great infant classes.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    at 8 months, a music class is perfect.  Music Together is the most notable one out there and they definately have locations in NJ.  just google "music together" and you'll be able to find NJ locations! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"