St. Louis Babies
Options

Daycare & Pediatrician Recommendations

It doesn't look like this board sees much action, but I thought I'd take a stab anyway....

Does anyone have recommendations for childcare in the Belleville or Columbia, IL area?  At this point we are open to both in-home daycares or centers.

We are also looking for a pediatrician on the IL side or in South County.  Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Daycare & Pediatrician Recommendations

• Options
    We really like the pedi group at 270& Tesson, the Mercy Group.  The have 6 docs in the practice and a great NP.  We go to Dr. Rohatgi.  You can have a meeting with them ahead of time to meet the different docs.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bekipbekip member
    Can help with Pedi, we go to Preferred Pediatrics (Lindbergh and 55 area) and see Dr. Wilson. LOVE him! and the office. We got to meet him while I was pregnant which I highly recommend no matter who you decide upon. He also came to the hospital promptly and is just over all great! Office staff is also friendly and helpful
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm from the east side of the river, but our ped is in the STL (Central West End area)...so I have no recommendations on this one.  Looks like people have some good So. Co. recommendations, though -- GL! 
  • Options
    imagebekip:
    Can help with Pedi, we go to Preferred Pediatrics (Lindbergh and 55 area) and see Dr. Wilson. LOVE him! and the office. We got to meet him while I was pregnant which I highly recommend no matter who you decide upon. He also came to the hospital promptly and is just over all great! Office staff is also friendly and helpful
    We see Dr. Wilson as well. We have been goign there for almost 6 years. We love him, the staff and the actual office itself. Very friendly and inviting. There are 3 other dr's in the practice as well and they are equally as wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"