Special Needs

Why are you smiling?

I know I'm late on this but it's been a really long week and I really want to read about all of the good things everyone has going on!

BR - Drake's b-day party was last weekend and he had so much fun playing with other kids!  He is really coming out of his shell and starting to be more social!

NBR - This is the first weekend all summer that I don't have to do anything!  I might get this place a little more organized but mostly I just want to enjoy my family!

Re: Why are you smiling?

• We had our initial EI intake meeting yesterday and the woman gave us some great ideas about how to get Josh to pick up his food from the tray and it worked - at least last night and he ate a bunch of peas with only minimal gagging/retching which was geat!  We have our full evaluation on Tuesday morning and at the very least they're going to enroll him in the child development play groups that the EI group runs which I'm excited about.
  • My DS (he has PDD) was drinking a Capri Sun with his supper tonight.  He looked at the pouch and said "S U N". 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"