Illinois Babies
Options

Bottoms Up Diaper Service

Anyone use them for a cloth diaper service?  I'm looking for some reviews...

TIA!

Re: Bottoms Up Diaper Service

• Options
    We just signed up with them and should receive our first delivery soon. From what I could see they are literally the only service in town so here's hoping they're good!
  • Options

I found the owner/manager was very helpful.  She allowed us to stop after two weeks and told us we could start up again whenever we chose (we got lazy and never did; we'll see if she lets us roll those two weeks over to LO #2). 

The only problem I had was that they did the pu/delv at midnight and the guy rang our doorbell every time - even when we left the bag for him to exchange.  We're in a condo and he said he didn't want to leave the bag of clean diapers - but that is what we had agreed to.  I'd assume this would have been easily fixed with a call to the office; but DS screamed bloody murder every time we put a cloth on him so we switched to sposies.  (He had a full week of sposies in the NICU and I think he didn't like the bulkiness of the cloth).

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have them.  They've been pretty good overall, although they randomly dropped down the number of diapers they were sending a week from 60 to 40 when we were nearly maxing at the 60...I still have to call them to fix this.  Also, since I'm washing covers and liners (and 20 of my own a week since we're now running out...), I've found it to be easy enough that I'll just start doing my own after my 12 weeks are up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"