**Justinlove** — The Bump
Special Needs

**Justinlove**

Hey Julie,

How's Lilly Anne doing? I haven't checked your bog in a while but I have some down time today I will head over there soon! 

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your comments on our blog.  Though I don't respond I do love hearing you encouragement.  I think of you and Lilly often.  No matter the severity of the dissability all mamas feel the same pain.  I certainly hope she is overcoming the odds.

Sorry to ramble just wanted to drop you a note.

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP 7/7/08, M/C 7/8/08, BFP 9/23/08, M/C 9/24/08, BFP 11/2/08 TWINS!,
Lost Our 10 month old Baby Boy Rowan 3/12/10 BFP 8/25/10

Re: **Justinlove**

• Hi Lacey! 

We must have been sending each other signals today because I just left a comment on your blog and headed over here since I haven't checked in for a few days.  Thanks for asking about LA.  She is doing well!  She does have a bit of hypertonia so she will begin having PT twice a month, but the therapist was really pleased with other aspects of her development.  We are just still in the "wait and see" holding pattern as we wait to find out how the c-acc will affect her.  I am keeping up with your blog and know that you are in our daily prayers.  I know this is must be so hard, and I hope that knowing so many people are praying for you and your family helps pull you through the rough times.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards