Orange County Babies
Options

**Morla**

i had ryan's dol at the diamond bar center.  i figured it was in the middle between orange county and la since we were having friends and family coming from both areas.

the diamond bar center is BEAUTIFUL with a really nice view, but there are so many rules you have to follow (in the end it wasn't too bad) plus it ended up being a little pricey since we had it on a saturday.

i felt like i was planning a mini wedding with a binder full of contracts.  it was stressful so with this next one, i've already decided to just have it at a place in koreatown where all the vendors are in one spot.

are you planning a big party? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **Morla**

• Options

I think so.... not too big though.... but I think with my parents friends it's going to turn out to be huge like our wedding.... around 200 people or more.... i think... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! my parents know way too many people....

We want to do a Rock Star theme like my baby shower... DH even thought about House of Blues... but i think that might be little bit over the top... but if the price is right, who knows....

I am thinking about Koreatwon.... since most of the guests will be from LA... but don't want to do it at a resturant... and don't like too many of the hotels around there....

if you can help me out with the vendors and what kind of things you did for Dol that would be great! I don't have too many friends who are married or have kids for that matter so really have no clue what to do....

• Options

eek 200 guests?  that's why we chose NOT to invite my parent's friends!!! :0)

i thought i had the balloon place i used in my binder, but i don't so i'll have to find out from my mom and i'll get that info to you.  we really didn't do too much.  just the dol jabee (guessing the child's future profession) and that was really it for korean traditions.  i did rent a hanbok from koreatown-not my dh though, he refused!  

have you thought of country clubs?  i did consider pacific palms resort for the longest time. 

here is a website that has some stuff for dol:  https://littleseouls.com/ 

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"