Working Moms
Options

Daycare Moms...

Please give me your easily prepared breakfast and lunch items for daycare...DS has had it with jars!!! Thanks :)

Re: Daycare Moms...

• Options
    ai&Jasai&Jas member

It might help if you state how old your child is.

My DD is 17 months but If I miss the breakfast at DD daycare I always had a bunch of pre-made containers of cereal ready for on-the-go! I also wash and pre-slice soft fruit (peaches, nectarine, strawberries, oranges) the night before and have them in little containers. I've also brought along yogurt and oatmeal!  Daycare provided the soymilk and so she always has breakfast if we miss it there.

Lunch I dont worry about as she gets that at DC. But I normally bring her an after DC snack for the ride home and again thats fruit or cut up cheese and whole wheat breads/pita etc.

Good luck! 

• Options
    thanks! it says how old DC is in my ticker :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS had puffs, I think at that age-- check the Gerber gear in the baby food aisle.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    Our daycare provides breakfast and lunch, but you could try sliced bananas, yogurt and cheerios for breakfast.  You could try other sliced veggies, like cucumbers, green beans, and cooked carrots for lunch.  Does your DS like whole wheat crackers?  For protein, could you send a boiled egg yolk or cubed chicken or tofu. 
  • Options

AT 9 month I started sending Yo baby yogurt, cout up avacado, cheese crumbles, madarian oranges cut in half, cottage cheese, canned peach pieces, cut up banana, ect.

My DC serves lunhc, but I still prefer to pack my own since it's healthier.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"