Missouri Babies

Should we try another GTG?

Anyone interested in another GTG?  I'm going back to teaching soon and I would love to squeeze one in before the chaos sets in! Tongue Tied

Re: Should we try another GTG?

• I'd like to try for another one.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Anyone else?  I should add, even if you are pregnant now we'd like to see you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I would be interested.
  • I know I haven't been on much but I would like to try another one.  There were three "bumpies" at the last one in early June.  We did Cheesecake Factory on a Sunday afternoon.  I don't know how the other girls feel but I suggest we go some other place besides the plaza.  We were getting some dirty looks from the teenagers at the next table.  Maybe someplace more kid friendly?

Somebody throw out some dates on a poll and we'll try to get it going!

• I missed the last one, but would love to make it out to meet everyone.  We will see if this little one makes his/her grand entrance any time soon (due date is Friday) But just keep me posted on the date.  What about the new Sweet Guy restaurant in Waldo?  
  • I would go if it works out. Some place more kid friendly would be great. My stroller got stuck in Cheesecake Factory because everything was so narrow. 
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"