2nd Trimester

PIP- 17w3d Belly and Nursery

I just have to say this... I feel huge!!! I'm at 17w3d and I'm really really showing (and I'm only having one baby, not twins). Is anybody else showing this much this early or am I just a freak of nature?

17w3dimage"> 

Re: PIP- 17w3d Belly and Nursery

• Cute nursery! I'm not even showing that much now, and I'm 23 weeks today. I think LO is laying sideways though.
  • Freak.

He he he. Just kidding. I am just jealous of your bump! There have been a few women on here who showed really early like that. You are just lucky!

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, cute nursery.  I think you look great!  Some people show more/earlier than others, everyone is different (as i'm sure you've seen on here)
    DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• I think you look adorable!  I'm just over 16 weeks and am probably the same size as you (but it's my second).
  • Very cute...both you and the nursery.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am showing already. I cant believe you have your nursery done! I am so jealous. We havent even started. DH wants to wait until the shower to see what we get (I will be 34 weeks!)

You look great!

BFP #1 4/6/09; EDD 12/6/09; miscarriage 4/10/09..............BFP #2 5/3/09; DD born 1/9/10........BFP #3 12/15/12, EDD 8/31/13; baby stopped growing at 5w3d; natural miscarriage..........BFP #4 2/8/13, EDD 10/20/13; missed miscarriage discovered 9w2d; d/c.......BFP #5 10/22/13, EDD 7/8/13; miscarriage 10/28/13..... BFP #6 11/19/13; DS born 7/29/14 {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I started showing earlier, just like you, but I thought it was because I'm only 5'1" and I had nowhere to go but out.  Things have slowed down now, though, and I think I'm looking pretty normal for 25 weeks.  And can I just say, I can't believe you have the nursery done already!  My goal is to have ours done by the time I go back to teaching after Labor Day.  I'll be 32 weeks by then.  I wish I was as motivated as you!
  • wow girl, you have it together.  You are already done with the nursery?  Whoa. Cute bump too!!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• haha sweetie you are DEFINATELY not a freak. i started showing at 12w and i swear i thought i was having sextuplets or something. im now 22 weeks and definately have a VERY pronounced baby bump. however, i was very thin to begin with, so any little bit shows. anyways- you look amazing and adorable and please dont worry - you have a baby in there :)
  • You look great! Welcome to the showing early freak show.  I get tempted to just say I'm further along so people would stop giving me looks when I say I'm 16 wks. Your bump is adorable!
  • You're not a break! You look great! The nursery does too! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You look great and I love the nursery! I can't believe you're done!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Nice work on the nursery. I am a house. Thankfully all belly this time. People think I am due like yesterday!
  • I had strangers asking me when I was due around 15 weeks. I showed wayyy early... My mom did the same with my brother and I. I wonder if it is something that is passed on through generations???
  • You look adorable!  Is it your first?  Either way you aren't a freak. Just look cute way sooner than a lot of us :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"