Secondary IF

I'm so dumb....

So I'm on CD 38. I took a HPT on CD 30 and it was - but then I got all hopeful last night, STUPIDLY and took another one. Why do I do this to myself?! I swear sometimes us IFers are nuts!

Re: I'm so dumb....

• and then we put ourselves in the poor house buying all those pregnancy tests!  lol
  • Awww you're not dumb sweety, just hopeful. I have decided anything after 30 days I test once I already have had a negative test I must go to a clinic where they test for free. This helps me by a)not spending so much $ on HPT and b) not testing as often because I'm too lazy to drag me and DD there too often.
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh sweetie we are all sad addicts when it comes to POAS.  My DH had to keep me from buying tons of HPTs everywhere!  Sorry for the negative test Sad  It really never gets easier until you get that BFP.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • This is why the $ store was my BFF when TTC.
  • I always convince myself, oh i must have tested too late in the day, or didn't do it right just hoping the next one would be +. Which just feeds my POS addiction. You are not alone!!! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"