Orange County Babies
Options

*jaejaevee*

2 things....

first - my husband dumped all the jars i was saving for you!!!!!!!  :( he put them in the recycler last week because they were close the recycling bucket.  we dont use as many now but i can still save if you wish?

second - how is WW going? 

Re: *jaejaevee*

• Options

Crap.  For some reason, I thought you weren't saving them anymore.  Not a big deal - I have plenty now, but I feel bad that they were hanging out around your house I never came to get them from you.

WW sucks.  Or I suck.  Something.  Anyway, I am back on track this week, but having to be very focused.  I swear, it's like I had a baby and suddenly want to eat all the crap I never wanted to eat before.  How's it going for you?  Are you still shredding?

• Options

oh good, i dont feel so bad that he threw them away!  lol

WW is good...lost 10.4 lbs so far.  JUST started shredding.  saw you have a weight loss blog, me too.  mine is private right now but we could use each other's for motivation.  

i have a TON to lose but i am hoping for 15 before my bday in september. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah.  I am trying to get mine running again.  Ever since they blocked Blogger at work, my blogging has suffered, but I am planning to get back at it.  I'm just not as motivated to write at home for some reason.  I think you have my email, if you want to share your blog . . .
  • Options

just did day 2 of the shred! :) was logging my points and found out i have enough for a beer.

drinking alone.  LOL! 

• Options

I've heard that Day 2 is the worst, by far.  I have never gotten there yet because every time I stop doing it, I start over at Day 1 again.  I'm such a baby.

I pretty much always drink alone -- DH works at night, so I would never have a glass of wine or a beer if I waited around for him to do it.

• Options

i drink alone, too!

my husband works during the day but then works a few nights a week umpiring and then plays softball on another night.  

i guess this explains why we always catch each other at night! 

• Options

Probably.  I watch a lot more TV and do a lot more interwebbing now than I did before we were together.  I'm sure there are more productive things I could be doing . . .

• Options
    well since im not working this summer, i dont feel as guilty watching tv and playing on here.  i know that when i go back to work in a month, i wont have the energy nor time.
  • Options
    I can see that.  I really should have been a teacher.
  • Options
    there is always time! :) we need more good teachers. the 2 months off this summer has been wonderful, gives me a chance to be with DJ and get rejuventated for the fall.  
  • Options
    I am considering it, for sure.  Especially since the governor keeps giving me more furlough days that I can use to go back to school.  :)
  • Options
    there you go!  way to go in thinking positive about that man.  lol
  • Options
    Haha.  Yeah.  It's not easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"