Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

diapers.com

I placed an order on diapers.com and received a $10 off first diaper order referral code to share.  Just in case anyone wants to use it.  And pretty cool...I get a $1 credit for each referral.  You can also mail in manufacturer coupons and they honor them.

Referral Code is JBRX6418.

Re: diapers.com

• Options

Harper's bedding is too cute!

• Options
    J- Harper is so beautiful!  How are you doing?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAlysa:

Ditto. I was going to say the same thing. Do you mind telling me where you got it?
  • Options

imagechristim73:

OMGosh...could Sophia's smile be any more adorable!  She's a doll!  I'm doing ok...nursing has really been a beating - I can't seem to win, but am determined to get there.  So, I'm attached to the pump and it's wearing on me, but Harper is doing well, so that's all that matters.  How are you and Miss Sophia?

• Options
    imageamanda7207:
    imageAlysa:

Ditto. I was going to say the same thing. Do you mind telling me where you got it?

Thank you!  I love it, too.  I had it made since I had this "vision" in my head of what I wanted, yet it didn't exist.

I used Brenda Barajas (https://www.freewebs.com/riorockerz)

She was super sweet.  She does upholstered rockers, also. Tell her I recommended her if you use her. 

• Options
    imagejfarmer27:

imagechristim73:

OMGosh...could Sophia's smile be any more adorable!  She's a doll!  I'm doing ok...nursing has really been a beating - I can't seem to win, but am determined to get there.  So, I'm attached to the pump and it's wearing on me, but Harper is doing well, so that's all that matters.  How are you and Miss Sophia?

Awe thanks!  I know what you mean w/ nursing and all.  Sophia didn't take to it very well and lost 1 lb. by the 3rd or 4th day and the dr. was a bit concerned w/ that, which turned me into a mess.  So I starting pumping by the end of the 1st week and I'm still pumping today.  With pumping I knew exactly how much she was eating which made me feel better.  It is ALOT of work but I'm going to try to stick w/ it until she is 6 months.  If feels like that's all I do is pump, pump, pump!  But we'll see how it all works out when I have to go back to school.  I know its whats best for her and that is the only thing that makes me stick w/ it.  So hang in there!  How long do you plan to pump for?

• Options

I'm not sure how long I will pump.  I'm doing everything in my power to be able to transition to nursing and am working with a lactation consultant, my OB and a pediatric chiropractor to get there.  We've had problem after problem and everytime my LC comes to the house to help me get her back to the boob, it seems I'm fighting another issue (plugged duct, bacterial infection, yeast, Raynaud's, her being early caused issues in the beginning and probably all the issues I'm having - i.e. her suck, inability to stretch her tongue over her gums so they were GNAWING my boobs to pieces, TMJ and not being able to open her mouth wide enough, which all have affected my supply, so I've had to work to get it up by pumping somedays every 2 hrs and taking supplements, etc).  But so far, I've been able to pump enough to have her 100% on breastmilk, but eventually I want to end the pumping and be able to nurse her.   Fingers crossed I won't be a slave to this stinkin' pump!  Of course...what am I up doing right now?!? :)

Kudos to you for pumping so long! How often are you pumping now that she's a little bit older?

• Options
    I'm pumping every 4 hours.  Sometimes 6 hours but I'm producing just enough to feed her.  There are times I supplement 1-2 bottles of formula for her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"