South Jersey Babies
Options

SJMAMAS CHECK-IN

Q:  What do you find to be the "hardest" part of being a mom?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SJMAMAS CHECK-IN

• Options

For me it is keeping KJ entertained and not feeling left out when I am nursing or pumping Sarah & William & it's just the 4 of us.  Thankfully he is getting more patient and S&W are going about 3 hours between feedings.  I am slowly getting over the mommy guilt as well

• Options

Getting everything done. It's so hard to be the mom/wife/cleaning lady/chef/entertainer all at the same time. In the summer it's a little easier, but during the school year when I teach it's much harder because I just want to spend time with Aidan. I really wish I could get my house cleaned and organized though.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hardest part is taking care of my son while my husband is deployed.  We've been dealing with deployments our whole relationship, and it's been really easy,  but now that we have a son, it's harder to deal with.
  • Options
    Not having as much me time as I used to have.  Before baby I used to have so much time to relax! 
  • Options

the lack of balance between my dh and I when it comes to the baby.

• Options
    imagestacinsean:

Getting everything done. It's so hard to be the mom/wife/cleaning lady/chef/entertainer all at the same time.

This exactly!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"