Secondary IF

looks like this cycle is another bust.....

well, cycle #12 (6 of gonal f) with 3 follies 2 at 20 and 1 at 18, we are most likely a bust.   i started spotting today cd 24, right before my appt for my progestrone check, go figure!    i have done this the past few cycles and each time though AF comes earlier and earlier.   

I asked the doc today and he said that I am on the short end of normal for the luteal phase.    So, they still took my blood for levels and gave me the prog shot anyway.     I asked what he thought and here is what he said.

1.   It can either be your period coming early

2.   It can be early spotting in pregnancy

3.   It can be that your prog levels are just dropping a bit and you are having break through bleeding.    

So, here I am waiting until tomorrow for the results.    If the levels are low, I know that it is really AF.    If they are high, it could be they are dropping a little and there is still hope.     

I am to test on Sunday and call on Monday with the result, unless the results of the bloodwork today indicate AF is again rearing her ugly head.

Anyone with similar experiences?     I also wanted to add that the estrogen was 570.

Thanks and wish me luck

Re: looks like this cycle is another bust.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"