New Jersey Babies

Community MC in Toms River and OB rec

DS was born at Ocean Medical Center, but I'm thinking of changing hospitals and doctors eventually for #2.

Did you like your experience there? Did you receive support for breastfeeding?

Do you have an OB/Gyn that you'd recommend?

Thanks!

DS 5 years old
DD 2 years old
{Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Community MC in Toms River and OB rec

• I had my first and will have my 2nd at OMC. ?I work across the street from CMC and know a few girls who delivered there. ?CMC's room's are bigger and nicer, but I LOVED OMC. ?I have friends that have delivered at other NJ hospitals and OMC seems the most "generous" with their supplies, and I thought the nurses were wonderful. ?I was going to Brielle OB but now I switched to Brick womens. ?Too long to type why, but I'm happier with the staff at Brick womens, the Dr.s seem about the same, just less of them. ?GL!
  • Hi - I haven't had my baby yet but, i will be going on the tour shortly.  Check there website you can go on a tour to check them out if you like.  My friends mom is a L & D nurse at Jersey Shore and she said taht CM  just totally re did the Maternity area and it's all top of the line now. 

I know they also have breastfeeding classes and was thinking of taking one but, haven't really checked it out yet. 

I go to Woman to Woman OB In Toms River.  They are 3 woman Ob and have been going there for about 13 years and love them.  My favorite is Dr. Deborah bietter-schultz.  Here's the phone number  732-797-1510. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered at Community & had a wonderful experience. Everyone was so nice there. One of my good friend's mom is a nurse in the nursery so she was the one that took care of my son for most of his stay which was reassuring. If you wanted assistance with breastfeeding the nurses were more then willing to help. I go to Ocean Women's Health in Manahawkin. Dr. McDermott & Dr. Rezai are both really nice. Mr. McDermott delivered my son & came back to check on him the next day. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"