San Diego Babies

Any 4S Ranch/Rancho Bernardo Mommies to be?

The hubby and I just moved the this area from Mission Valley and I am wanting to really get out and meet some local moms. ?Any feedback would be appreciated!

Re: Any 4S Ranch/Rancho Bernardo Mommies to be?

• I'm not in 4S ranch, but I"m a little more north in San Elijo Hills.  I'm in the TTC state as well - in fact hoping to not be in the next week LOL.  Maybe we can meet up in the 4S shopping area with fellow Bump moms if anyone is interested?  Be sure to check out Mabel's there!

Marlo

• Awww!  I live in Amante...right across the 4S Commons.  I wish I were a mommy-to-be, but I'm still TTC. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I live right by the Elephant Bar!!! I would love to meet some local moms. This is my first and I don't really have any friends with children.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations to all the mommies to be!  I also live right by Elephant Bar and my little girl is 8 months old.  Can't believe how quickly time flies.  Seems like it was yesterday that I found out I was pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Gianni, close to St. Moritz, Amante, Ravenna, and across the street from Monterey Ridge Elementary.

I am 22 weeks pregnant. :-)

• I am a mommy-to-be and I live in Poway. I would love to meet some mom's! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a 6 month old and live in Carmel Mountain Ranch. We are in the process of buying a house in High Country West through. I would love to have some mommy friends!
  • HI Mommy to be (soon!),

I live in Del Sur and we are expecting in April 2010. Would love to meet up in 4S commons....I am just about out of my first trimester and several months behind you....this is our first and I'm an older mommy (39) - it was a very long road to getting preggo for us.

Let me know if you'd like to chat.

Thanks.

• I'm a little late to this post, but I live in Carmel Mountain Ranch, just south of RB/4S. We just moved to this area too, and I'd love to meet other new mommies. :) I just had my little girl 2 weeks ago and I'm ready to start walking or doing other sorts of exercise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"