Missouri Babies
Options

Cried a lot last night!

DH and I watched The Notebook - and I don't think I've ever cried as much as I did last night! I'm talking waterfall!!! Thank you hormones!!!

Re: Cried a lot last night!

• Options
    I was crying at sad books and ridiculous country songs on the radio when I was pg. Stock up on Kleenex, you'll need them!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Yes!  When I was pregnant I watched that and Marley & Me when I was about 8 months.  It was horrible.  I also cried around christmas time everytime the Hallmark commercial came on with her trying to get her little boy to say "Merry Christmas'' into his grandparents card.  Ahh, hormones!

P.S.  I just now 4 months PP and I still cry everytime I watch baby story.  Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha, it's okay to cry.  Just let those tears flow.  It's good to get it out.  I'm a very emotional person to begin with.  The pregnancy hormones were out of control at times.  Right after I gave birth was even worse.  I was really happy but when those hormones are leaving your body you don't know which way is up or down!  I cried multiple times a day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"