Upstate NY Babies

Places for a 1st birthday party in winter

DH and I starting to think ahead and plan for DS's 1st bday party in Nov.  Our house is insanely small and there's no way we could have more than like 6 guests so our house is out.  We can't be outside since it will be Nov., and we don't want to spend a ton of money at a restaurant or something.  We live in the Capital Region...any suggestions?

Re: Places for a 1st birthday party in winter

• wendyjwendyj member
    Not really sure where exactly you'd be looking, or how many people you would want to invite, but some restaurants have small rooms or sections set aside for parties. I know Delmonico's on Central Ave. has an area, and the Italian-American Community Center on Washington Ave. Extension has rooms for small parties. Or, do you know anyone that is a member of a volunteer fire company or Elks, VFW, etc? I helped host a small shower for a friend of mine at the Eagles Club in Saratoga because the mother-to-be's grandfather was a member there. It was cheap to rent the space and they let us have access to their kitchen.
  • A lot of places have small rooms you can rent but I also thought maybe an elks, vfw or knights of columbus would work
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"