Maryland Babies
Options

RP: crib voucher

Our crib was recalled, so we get a voucher to purchase a new one.  However, DD is almost 2 and we don't really need a brand new crib.  So, I'm selling the voucher at a discount so we can use the money towards a big girl bed.

Voucher is for $351.99 towards any crib at BRU/TRU.  I'm willing to sell for $300 (so you get a free $50 to spend!).  Its valid in store only- but you can go to the store and order anything they have online.  Its also non-transferable and says valid ID is required.  Not sure how strict they'll be with that- but if I need to go shopping with you to use it, I can.

ETA-  After speaking with BRU-  If you add the crib to your registry, I can use the voucher to purchase as a gift for you and have it shipped directly to your house.

Re: RP: crib voucher

• Options
    Have you thought about getting one of the convertible cribs?  They convet to a toddler, then a Full size bed?
  • Options

The crib we had was convertible.  Since it was recalled, we've borrowed a toddler bed from my cousin.  I would rather use the money to buy a full size bed that matches the furniture I already have.

If I use this voucher then I'm stuck buying something that doesn't match (yes, I've already looked), plus we're not planning on having anymore children so I really don't need a crib at all.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, it was Jardine.  We got our voucher in a little over a week from the time we sent the hardware in.
  • Options

The voucher says it is good for a crib only (you'd have to check about the co-sleeper, but IMO it wouldn't count).  That's why I really have no use for it..DD is 21 months old, so when we heard about the recall we figured it was a good time to move her to the toddler bed.

Voucher is listed everywhere...with no takers.  It sucks that it can't be transferred, so I have to be the one that buys the crib.  I wish it would have happened about 2 months earlier and I could have bought a crib for my sister or cousin!

• Options

I wish I could help but our crib budget is a little lower then that. ?If you still have no takers and lower the price I would love to try and help you out. ?I am in Har co. ?I think you are as well so we could probably figure something out.

?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"