Missouri Babies
Options

Similac samples and coupons

We tried a sample of Similac Soy with Samantha this week and it is causing her to spit up a lot more and possibly causing her some gas/poopy issues so we are going to stop using it and go back to Enfamil's Prosobee.

We have a few sample cans of the Soy and regular Similac plus a bunch (around 5-10) coupons of varying dollars off. Would anyone want these? 

I would love to take any Enfamil coupon's off anyone's hands that work for all Enfamil formula's or specifically for Prosobee. :)

Re: Similac samples and coupons

• Options

We'll take the cans, but I don't have an enfamil coupons. Sad

• Options
    Jen748Jen748 member
    imageTrumpetBride:

We'll take the cans, but I don't have an enfamil coupons. Sad

We live/work in the northland...is there anyway we could meet you somewhere b/c shipping these might cost a lot! :) Would you like the Similac coupons too?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sure!  I live in the Brookside/Waldo area.  Where & when?
  • Options

I should've added too that we just need the regular not the Soy. Smile

• Options
    Jen, let me check all of my coupons.  I have a ton and since we haven't used any of them yet I will see if I have any for the soy. 
  • Options
    Jen748Jen748 member
    imageTrumpetBride:

I should've added too that we just need the regular not the Soy. Smile

I just realized the can says New on it so it might be a new type. It's Similac Advance Infant Formula. Do you still want this? Also, do you want the Similac coupons I have?

• Options
    yes & yes please!
  • Options
    TrumpetBride, I have quite a few Similac coupons I could send you if you would like.  E-mail me your address if you are interested in them and I will mail them out.  mrszils@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Yay! You ladies rock!
  • Options
    Jen748Jen748 member

imageTrumpetBride:
    yes & yes please!

I'm not really sure what would be a good half way point to meet at. What highway would you be taking to get more north? There are a few places off 169 I can think of that we might meet at.

• Options
    we can meet where ever. id probably drive through downtown to 169.
  • Options
    Jen748Jen748 member

imageTrumpetBride:

Ok, I am soo sorry, I didn't realize that Brett had opened the can of regular formula of Similac's! I do still have the coupon's though. If you want to email me at jennie748 at sbcglobal dot net I can mail them to you!

• Options
    imageJen748:

imageTrumpetBride:

Ok, I am soo sorry, I didn't realize that Brett had opened the can of regular formula of Similac's! I do still have the coupon's though. If you want to email me at jennie748 at sbcglobal dot net I can mail them to you!

YGM! email

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"