New York Babies

North NJ/Rockland County Baby Shower

Does anyone have recommendations on restaurants for a baby shower in Northern NJ or Southern Rockland County areas? I am trying to pick a half way point between the families. Someone recommended "Bazzini at 28 Oak" in Ridgewood, NJ. Does anyone know anything about that place? Or any others. Thanks.

Michele

Re: North NJ/Rockland County Baby Shower

• I am in the area.  What type of venue are you looking for?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm in the area too.  I had my bridal shower at The Mansion at Blue Hill Golf Club in Pearl River, NY.  It is right on the border of Bergen County.  It was really nice with lots of space, and can be used as a baby shower too.  You would be the only party there and I think the price is reasonable.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had mine at Pasta Cucina in New City and have been to the one in Suffern for a baby shower too, both were very nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
  • Either a restaurant where we would have some private space...or someplace we can rent that provides the food. I'm just not familiar with places in North Jersey. I am in Central Jersey.  
  • I grew up in Rockland County.  If you are willing to drive a little farther up North, the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills in Stony Point hosts wonderful baby showers and their food is amazing (I had my wedding reception there.) 

Like the pp said, Pasta Cucina (there's one in Stony Point too) is great too. 

Are you looking for a place more towards Piermont or Nyack, though? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, either South Rockland or North Jersey. Our families are pretty much split between Rockland/Long Island and Central Jersey so I was trying to find something that was somewhat in the middle.

• IL Fresco. Amazing food!

• The Porterhouse in Montvale NJ  does an amazing brunch and is really reasonable.  Its open to the public on SUndays but Saturdays are private affairs only so give it a try on a Sunday and see what you think   Its GREAT food and so reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"