Pittsburgh Babies

Baby Shower Venue in Mars/Cranberry area

Does anyone have a suggestion for a baby shower venue in the Mars/Cranberry area?  I had my bridal shower at Siba Cucina and it was wonderful, but I wanted to do something different for my baby shower.

Re: Baby Shower Venue in Mars/Cranberry area

• I recommend the Johnston House/Tea Room on 228 right up the street from Springfield grill! Beautiful and
  • I am not sure if this helps considering you posted this a while back... (I am new to the bump), but if you were still planning on having a shower I know a few venues in the area. I am from the Cranberry area and deal with party planning myself.  The Springfield Grille has a very nice private dining room and it is perfect for showers and other parties.  I just hosted a bridal shower there not to long ago and everything was perfect.  Dena is the private room coordinater and is very sweet and helpful.  The room can hold 36 people comfortably. Also, Im not sure how you feel about Chinese, but Jimmy Wan's Taipei has a beautiful private room.  The food and service is great there as well.  There back room can hold up to 60 people and Jimmy will work with you to set prices and menu options.  These are the two places I have hosted events in the past... and I have had the best experience with.  

Springfield Grille: 724 778 8700 (Dena)

Jimmy Wans Taipei: 724 778 8978 (Jimmy or Stef)

Hope this helps if its not too late 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure if it helps b/c it's so long after your post, but the Kaufman House in Zelienople does showers as well.  My husband is the sous chef there.  My mom is planning on hosting my shower there as well.
  • If you know someone who lives in Adams Ridge, their clubhouse is really nice.  I had my bridal shower there.  I had my engagement party and rehearsal dinner at SiBA and loved them.  We had the rehearsal at the Market Cafe, the lower portion of SiBA.  I know they're open to closing it for larger parties.  If you wanted to have it at an outside location, I know SiBA's caters.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also really liked the Johnson House on 228, it is actually behind the Springfield Grill. I went to two bridal showers there and loved it. they have beautiful rooms and have wonderful staff. Not to mention the food is really good too. The private room at Siba is also nice but the Johnson house is better for a shower.
  • Just for future reference...I had my baby shower at Bravo in Cranberry right on Rt. 19.  My family usually does all the cooking, decorating, etc. and it was so nice to not have to worry about ANY of that.  The servers there were extremely friendly and very helpful.  My mom handled all the arrangements so I don't know much about them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"