Central Florida Babies
Options

New to CF--arrived from Atlanta

hi there--we are new to the area and have moved from Atlanta.

Now live in Sanford-Lake Forest with 2 little ones.

Alec is 2 and Aerin is 5 months...tell me about all the fun stuff in the area:)

Re: New to CF--arrived from Atlanta

• Options

Big Smile

Wish you were closer.

• Options
    hi and welcome.  this board is super slow.  you may get a better response on the nest's local board ;) 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The Central Fl. Zoo is right around the corner from you!  It's a small zoo, but they have a really nice splash pad area:) 

Sanford has a cute little Farmers Market on the weekends.  

Gemini Springs (volusia county, but not far from Sanford) is a great place to take the kids to play on the playground and they have a huge field for the kids to run:)

Hope this helps!!!  Welcome to Florida:)

• Options
    I can give you tons of other kid friendly things to do in Central Florida:)  Let me know!
  • Options
    maykatmaykat member

Thanks Ladies!!

AJ Nelson--wish you were closer too...did you know there is a Gucci outlet near St. Augustine?  I'm making DH take me there soon for a tote bag.

We'll have to meet there some weekend to shop:)

• Options
    cylynncylynn member

I moved from Fayette County GA in Nov, before DD was born.  welcome.  Florida Mall and Millenia Mall are good to walk around.  We like to do the free stuff at Disney, Downtown Disney, the Boardwalk, several of the resorts at disney have outdoor movies nightly.  Leu Gardens is nice to go to when its not so hot.  Its free admission before noon on mondays.  Dr Phillips park has a splash pad, very popular.  

All i can think of for now.  Welcome to the area.   

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"