LGBT Parenting

Huh?

This morning my temp rocketed up .5 degrees.  I had a neg opk yesterday (CD15) morning and this morning (CD16).  The past 2 months, I ovulated on CD19 and CD18, respectively, so CD15 was my first opk test this cycle.

So I guess it is possible that I ovulated yesterday, and missed the surge on CD14...

Now, I did wake up feeling very warm this morning (much more so than any other morning this week), because it was a good 5 degrees warmer (talking about the weather) this morning, and I had the comforter over me, so I was pretty toasty when I woke up.

I'm going to test again this afternoon and tomorrow morning, and we'll see what my temp does...  Weird, though.

Has anyone seen their temp jump that much w/o ovulation?

Mrs._F
sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Huh?

• that is odd. the only time we've seen a shift like that it was due to O.  Seasonal changes in temp shouldn't really effect your tracking like that. Maybe you have a low grade fever? Otherwise my guess would be that you O'ed on CD15. 

• Yeah, we'll see what my temp does and how the opks go.  I'm not too thrilled about a CD15 o, becuase that will push my August o closer to when we will be out of town... I really don't want to miss our first planned try!! I'm just trying to be zen about it, because I know stress will mess up my cycle....

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"