Philadelphia Babies
Options

Seeking OBGYN South Jersey

Moved to the jersey shore area from Philly and I cant seem to find a good OB. We are?beginning?to plan a family and I would like to go to an OB that is reccomended by?someone?who had a good experince. Any Suggestions??

Thanks! ?

Re: Seeking OBGYN South Jersey

• Options
    I'm with North Dover obgyn in Toms River.  Unfortunately my doctor who was the reason I switched to them is leaving but everyone else there seems to be great.  All the other doctors are really nice and helpful and there's two midwive's there who are great too.  I don't know what area you are in but I definitely DO NOT recommend Dr. Lesley Furman at Woman To Woman.  Alot of people in this area go to her, but I keep hearing bad things and my sister and I both had some bad experiences with her.  Good luck!
  • Options

Thanks for the?recommendation, I should have clarified I am outside of AC so Toms River is a little far. Although I have another doctor I see in Toms river I am assuming I should keep the OB closer.?

Thanks! ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry I can't help you but you may want to try https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/3230677/ShowForum.aspx

That's the new jersey nest. Good luck to you!

• Options

Thanks! I have posted on the NJ nest. 

• Options
    I also just moved to the south Jersey shore area from Philly.  I had trouble finding a doctor as well and just recently found out I was pregnant with my second. I had complications and an unexpected C-section with my first so I'm a little unsure about the hospitals that are close by. I am actually planning on going back up to Philly for my appointments and the birth (that should be a fun 2 hour drive!).  I have heard that Atlantic City Medical Center does a great job with their maternity patients, however, I'm sorry I don't have a specific doctor's name to give you!  Good luck!
  • Options
    I recommend Dr Phillips in Somers Point.  He delivers at Shore Memorial Hospital and I use him and he is great!3 of my friends go to him and all love him! Im not sure where your located im south of AC and it works great for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"