San Diego Babies

Pregnant moms in and around Chula Vista!?

Hey ladies I'm new to the site.. Looking for other young pregnant moms in the area. I live in Chula Vista.. I'm 20 I'll be 21 in November.. Me and my husband are expecting our first baby boy in October.. Looking for anyone preggo as well who wants to get together.. Become friends etc..

Re: Pregnant moms in and around Chula Vista!?

• I'm 24 and from CV, now I live in North Park. I belong to the CV East Mom's Group on meetup.com. It is a great group of moms and babies!
  • Oh North Park isn't far from CV is it?? Haha your baby boy is so cute!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just posted the same thing last week and as pp said, there's the cv east meetup.  I joined it and already met some great mom's for coffee last Friday.  I highly recommend going that way.

I'm 24 I'll be 25 before my son is born in November and live in Bonita.

• oh really? do they ever set stuff up over this site?? it'd be great to meet moms around the area.. and yeah i think i messaged you a few days ago..never heard back! lol
  • imagejoeysbabymama09:
    Oh North Park isn't far from CV is it?? Haha your baby boy is so cute!!

North Park is about 15 min from CV. I'm still a part of the meetup group and am in CV pretty often b/c my parents live there. Thanks! ?

• Hi! ?I'm from Chula Vista. ?I'm 25...I don't know if you would consider me "young" still. ?LOL. ?I'm pg with our first baby, but I am still way early compared to all of you. ?If you need anyone to talk to though feel free to pm me any time :)
  • imagegarcia15:
    Hi! ?I'm from Chula Vista. ?I'm 25...I don't know if you would consider me "young" still. ?LOL. ?I'm pg with our first baby, but I am still way early compared to all of you. ?If you need anyone to talk to though feel free to pm me any time :)
    Lol of course your still young.. i love friends no matter what age! haha so how far along are you??
  • Wow I feel kind of old to everyone else that has responded to you. I hope that isn't a big deal. I'm 32 & will be 33 when my baby is born. I live in Chula. What part are you at? the side in between the 5 & 805 or the east side of the 805? Wow you are close to your bun being done. I'm not due until February but I look like I'm about 6 months prego. I dont know if I'm having a boy or girl yet but I know one thing for sure. This is a baby hippo. LOL This is not my first I actually have a 12 year old daughter & with the way this pregnancy is going I think this ones a boy. Congrats & if you hate being pregnant alone let me know , we can talk. Pregnancy is a lonely road sometimes no matter how supportive & wonderful my man is. =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"