St. Louis Babies

Pediatrician

I am looking for a pediatrician and don't even know where to start!!!  I live in the Kirkwood area, but can go outside of that if needed.  Any suggestions!?!?!?!

Re: Pediatrician

• I go to Kids Docs off of Olive and 270 (it is right across Friday's at Tempo and Olive).  We see Dr. Cole, but I have heard good things about all the doctors at that practice.  The number is 3144692100.  We never have to wait and they also have Sat. hours during the school year.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • bekipbekip member
    We use preferred pediatrics- lindbergh/55 area. LOVE them, nurses are great and attentive and the Docs are too, very knowledgeable. Being a first time mom I worry about having "stupid" questions but they never make you feel like you do!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto Preferred Pediatrics. DS sees Dr. Wilson and we love him! They always fit him in and a nurse will talk to me right away if I have a question.
  • We see Dr. Laquita Graham at St. Louis Pediatric Associates. They're located in St. Luke's.

https://www.stlpeds.com/ouroffice.shtml

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I go to Dr.Riechert... He is in O'Fallon,MO off of highway K.  He was great with us and our DD.  We love his group. there are 4 peds in the group and at least one of them came in everyday we were in the hospital to check on DD.  They all have great bedside manner and helped soothe our concerns. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"