TTC After a Loss
Options

11 DPO = BFN :(

BOO!  But I still have hope because my temp this morning was still really high. I am hoping it is just to early for me. I will test again in a couple of days if my temps stay up. ::crossing my fingers::

AF is supposed to be here tomorrow but I really hope she has other plans for 9 mos. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 11 DPO = BFN :(

• Options
    If she knows any better, she'll be knocking at someone elses door tomorrow. Good luck!
  • Options
    Awww...sorry about the BFN but your chart still looks AWESOME!  I'm thinking that it was just too early for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Stupid BFN!

I really hope its just too early for you!  

*Throws a truckload of :::::::::BFP Dust:::::::::::: all over Jacquie

• Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • Options
    I hope it's just too early! Very possible!
  • Options
    It's definitely still early, and your chart is so pretty - loads of BFP dust for you!
  • Options
    Poo. Crossing my fingers that you just need a couple more days for your BFP to show up. I'm right in the same boat....knowing I should have waited a bit longer, but still testing early and getting a BFN.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • Options
    BOOO! I hope its just too early too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecarasizemore:
    Awww...sorry about the BFN but your chart still looks AWESOME!  I'm thinking that it was just too early for you!

This!

• Options

imagehappyhoopla:
    Poo. Crossing my fingers that you just need a couple more days for your BFP to show up. I'm right in the same boat....knowing I should have waited a bit longer, but still testing early and getting a BFN.

I know, I was going to wait but since my temps were so high I thought why the heck not. I hope it is just too early for you as well. ::BFP Dust::

• Options
    Rats - I was hoping to see your BFP post this morning.  Stay away AF!
  • Options
    I am sorry, maybe it is still too early :O)
    Hoping to see your BFP post on Monday morning?
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options

Crap. The balloons were already suspended...ready to be dropped. Oh well, guess they can drop in a couple of days too. When are you testing again??

Oh, and (((((((HUGS)))))))

• Options
    imagedkfitz07:

Crap. The balloons were already suspended...ready to be dropped. Oh well, guess they can drop in a couple of days too. When are you testing again??

Oh, and (((((((HUGS)))))))

I am thinking Monday but I may have no willpower tomorrow. I just really hope my temps stay up and AF does not come. My emotions are just all over the place this morning. Excuse my french but, BFN's are a total mind fvck!

• Options
    Sending bfp vibes your way!
  • Options
    I know Jacquie. I just feel terrible for you. I know this is it though. You're chart is too pretty for a negative. I wish we experienced the same feelings at the same time. I was there last week.
  • Options

It's not over yet! The fact that your temp is still up is a great thing!

• Options

imagedkfitz07:
    I know Jacquie. I just feel terrible for you. I know this is it though. You're chart is too pretty for a negative. I wish we experienced the same feelings at the same time. I was there last week.

Me too, it would be so easier to feel sucky once a month together instead of more. ((BIG HUGS))

• Options
    I'll be jumping on tomorrow to see your BFP
  • Options
    Shoo AF! Go away! I hope for a BFP on Monday!
  • Options
    BOO to the bfn...but hopefully you'll see it in a few days!!
  • Options
    I HEART all you ladies. You are the best, thank you so much for your good thoughts.
  • Options

Sorry JacqOleen! BFN =

https://josuearbaje.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/no.jpg

But 

test again in a few days... i gots my fingers crossed

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Options

BOO for BFN...hoping that AF doesn't show her ugly face..

>>>:::LOTS OF BFP DUST:::>>>

• Options
    Your chart is still looking great.  Hoping you get better news in the days to come.  It's still early.
  • Options
    Boo!  If AF knows whats good for her, she better stay away from you for atleast nine monhts.  Or else she will have TTCAL to deal with.  Im thinking you'll see a bfp in a few days, good luck!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JenyMJenyM member
    :-( sorry. good luck on monday!
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"