Boston Babies

Roche Bros vs Peapod

We're thinking of doing home delivery?Anyone have any experience with one or the other or both? Do you like home delivery?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Roche Bros vs Peapod

• Not sure about home delivery but I go with Roche Bros hands down. The meat and produce are just better.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE peapod. I have been using it since I was put on bed rest. Right now they have a deal for 60 days of free delivery. I will say that my family uses certain products that they don't carry like Soy Light Vanilla milk. So my DH has to go to the store on the way home to pick up a few items. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We've used Roche Bros delivery for a few years now and will likely use it more once our little one arrives (on Tuesday!).  Roche Bros. is our preferred grocery store due to meats, produce, etc, etc...so we're very happy with them.  I am expecting a delivery in a couple of hours-- every delivery person has been prompt, helpful, kind, ...great service overall. 
  • I don't know anything about the delivery services, but I know that we only go to Roche Bros for our meat, fruits and veggies.  They are well priced and almost ALWAYS look better than anywhere else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"