St. Louis Babies

new at this

Hey everyone!

I am new at this as well.... I am 10 1/2 weeks along, making me due in Jan... Just wanted to join the Bump to get to chat with others expecting as well! Not too many groups to join that are local! I live North of St. Louis! I will be delivering at St. Johns... Hello to everyone! And Congrats!

Re: new at this

• Hello and H + H 9 months to you!  I also delivered at St. Johns and had a good experience.  I'm sure you will like it, some think its a baby factory but they are good at what they do! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome! H & H 9months. I also delivered at St. Johns via c/s after 22hrs of labor from an induction. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Have you had an U/S of your LO yet?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • bekipbekip member
    Yes, welcome! I'm usually on 0-6 or swap, but thought i'd check out this  board tonight!
  • Hey welcome. I am 6 weeks along and I live in Florissant. I am supposed to deliver at Depaul, but I plan to tour MoBap b/c I like what they have available.
  • bekipbekip member
    I toured mobap did the class through there too! I LOVED it, but unfort. my baby came toooooo fast and we had to go to St. Anthonys which was closer to our house, we had no issues there but would have prefered mobap, plus one of my former student's mom is a ld nurse there.
  • Hi,

I live in west county and I am seven weeks and I am thinking about delivering at St.John's. I still have to take the tour, but online I like that the  best and my doc will deliver there, St.Lukes or MoBap. So we will see...

Congrats!

• what dr do you use? mine delivers at all 3 hospitals as well... have you had an ultrasound yet??
  • I don't have any specific questions yet! Congrats! on your cutie!

I had an ultrasound because they thought that there were 2, they think that i will loose one (the dissapearing twin syndrom)  I have another ultrasound on Monday.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"