Minnesota Babies
Options

Due date buddies in the area?

Hey folks,

I'm about eight weeks along (after two previous losses this past winter) and wondering if anyone here is in the same place?  This will be our first child.  

Because of the age gap between me and my husband (15 years), most of my friends are barely out of college, while most of his friends have already had their kids.  Just looking for folks to talk to and commiserate with.

On an entirely unrelated note, we went to Quiznos today and it was waaaay too good, but now the stench of onion is on me and I can't get it off.  Ick ick ick.

Re: Due date buddies in the area?

• Options
    (and by "due date buddy" I mean anyone in their first trimester, basically.)
  • Options
    Yup.. I'm 8 weeks as well and live over in Champlin. Personally, I feel like poo right now! Wink
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome and Congrats!

I am 8 weeks as well (after a loss on May 2nd). 

I don't think I could do Quiznos right now but mashed potatoes are sounding so good!

• Options
    I'm only 6 weeks 3 days..so about 2 weeks behind you. ?But, ?do live in MN!
  • Options
    I am 12 weeks along and I am due January 14th! I am from Blaine but I currently live in Minneapolis b/c i go to Augsburg College. Nice to meet ya!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

i'm a bit ahead at 13.5 weeks, but we are older parents-dh will be 41 when baby arrives and i will be 35.   "advanced maternal and paternal age" according to my dr.  which cracks me up.

• Options

That's advanced?  Ha!

Unrelated insane story: I have an aunt who's maybe 43 or so who went to the hospital during a Vikings game a couple of years ago because she thought she had appendicitis.  She left the hospital with a baby.  Turns out she had mistaken pregnancy signs for menopause and had NO CLUE WHATSOEVER that she was pregnant until she gave birth.

• Options
    I'm due in February too.
    BFP #1 on cycle 19, 6/13/09, blighted ovum discovered on 8/3/09
    BFP #2 3/1/10 yay for seeing the baby and seeing hb at 6w! Found at on 4/26/10 that the baby had stopped growing at 7w
    BFP #3 11/19/11
    Baby Boy Bruce born 7/21/12
    Check out my blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"