New Jersey Babies
Options

Centra State hospital in freehold and peditricians

I am trying to find a peditrician that is affliated with Centra State Hospital in Freehold that is good right when the baby is born.  Any recommendatins are great.  I can always change after I get out of the hospital,  I looked up the drs. at the hospital and wasn't really thrilled. TIA

Re: Centra State hospital in freehold and peditricians

• Options
    I delivered at Centrastate and my son was seen by the on-staff pediatrician...I really liked Mid Jersey Pediatrics (morganville/east brunswick) ~we took my son at 3 days old there...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I delivered both of my girls at Centra State.  I tried to find a pediatrician I loved that was affiliated with Centra State and also convenient to our home (Marlboro), but I couldn't.  I personally think it's way more important to love your pediatrician after you leave the hospital than for just the 3 or 5 days you're in the hospital, but that's just me.  And, it's a pain in the butt to transfer all of your records once you're with a practice.

We use Dr. Lieb at Union Hill Pediatrics in Manalapan.  I've also heard a ton of great things about Mid Jersey Pediatrics.

If we were going to use a pediatrician associated with Centra State, it was going to be Dr. La Mantia from Allergy & Pediatric Associates in Freehold.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageFall2004Bride2B:

I personally think it's way more important to love your pediatrician after you leave the hospital than for just the 3 or 5 days you're in the hospital, but that's just me.  

This. 

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hi - I'm new to this board but I delivered my son at Centra State last June and his pediatrician is fabulous!  She was not his pediatrician in the hospital (he came a month early a couple days after our move to the area)  but we saw her shortly after we brought him home.  Her name is Dr. Vatsala Bhaskar and I really can't recommended her enough.  Her office in in N. Howell right now but I think they are moving closer to the hospital soon.  Let me know if you want her contact information. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"