3rd Trimester

My dog just ate my entire cake!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been craving yellow cake with chocolate frosting all day! I just made it and was letting it cool, but my stupid idiot dog ate the whole freeking think. Doesn't he know I'm pregnant!?!?!?! I'm crushed!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My dog just ate my entire cake!!

• I would cry.... for real
  • Oh my gosh!!!  You better be prepared for him to throw all that up shortly!  How on earth did he get to your cake?!

• DD1: August 2009
    • DD2: December 2010
    • DS: August 2012
    • M/C 9/2013, 12/2013 
    • DD3: October 2014 - April 2015 Miss you baby girl.
    • Current Due date:  April 14, 2016
    Musings of a Farmer's Wife
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh gosh! hes gonna be soo sick! Since we are on the topic what the duce is the difference between white cake and yellow? just the color?
  • AWW HELL NOO!! lol! I love animals but if my dog ate my cake I think I'd have to reconsider our relationship! (JK!) hope your pup doesn't get too sick!!
  • Oh no! That happened to me a few months ago with cupcakes!  I at least had another batch in the oven.  8(  I hope he doesn't get sick!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagechristin3580:
    Oh gosh! hes gonna be soo sick! Since we are on the topic what the duce is the difference between white cake and yellow? just the color?

I think white is "plain". I don't know what flavor yellow is, but it's GOOOOOD!!! He weighs 130 lbs (more than some girls on here) so he'll be ok. He's eaten worse!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cedenscedens member
    imageKflie83:

imagechristin3580:
    Oh gosh! hes gonna be soo sick! Since we are on the topic what the duce is the difference between white cake and yellow? just the color?

I think white is "plain". I don't know what flavor yellow is, but it's GOOOOOD!!! He weighs 130 lbs (more than some girls on here) so he'll be ok. He's eaten worse!

to me, yellow tastes more vanilla like- and white is just like plain, almost like an angel food taste-

i know exactly how u feel- last night my dog ate my damn cheeseburger from mcdonalds - i had even driven my pregnant butt all the way to mcdonalds and all- left the cheeseburger on the table to go to the bathroom (fully wrapped and all) and the lil sh!t ate it! i caught her licking the wrapper and wanted to kill her...

i was in tears and dh offered to go get me antoher one but i couldnt send him out to get me one darn cheeseburger..so i told him not to worry about it!

so mad!

• imagechristin3580:

Yellow cake has the yoke of an egg in it, where as a white cake does not. :) But as far as I can tell they don't really taste all that different.

• My dog got the Turkey at thanksgiving I was so mad at least a cake doens't take 6 hours to make, I would have wanted to kill the dog if I had been pregnant
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"