Louisiana Babies

K, I think I am ready to come back....

Now that my body is a bit back to normal I think I can return to all things baby related.  So.......anyone still around? Maybe we can bring things back to life here.

Re: K, I think I am ready to come back....

• im here, just planning away on this nursery.

p.s. i miss paigerssssss

• Yay!  Make any headway other than the painting? 

I miss Ms. Paige too....

• Loading the player...
  • Guess we all decided to come back at the same time...lol.  How are my girls doing?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Yippie skippy!  Eh, I have certainly been better but doing alright.  How are you and T and P doing?  It has been forever!
  • P is great, feisty and strong-willed as ever.  He will be starting daycare when he turns two, so getting nervous about that!  He has been with my mom since he was 8 weeks old, but I think it is time to give her a break and give him a chance to meet friends. 

T is ok as well.  Still looking for a job, has been out of work for about a month. 

All in all, I can't complain!  I miss you girl.  I have just been sooooo busy!

• Wow, daycare already!  Geeze he is getting to be such a little man.  He will have friends and girlfriends soon!  Ahhhh!
  • Those little hussies better keep away!  Haha.

T took him to a friend's ballgame last week and he told me four little girls just swarmed around him.  He is quite the looker, what can I say?

• I don't doubt it one bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"