Oregon Babies
Options

Which area of Portland do you live in?

Re: Which area of Portland do you live in?

• Options
    Hillsboro. But the good part....not the scary part. LOL.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Beaverton, by Cooper Mountain
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SE by Woodstock area. but close to 82nd, so we are thinking of moving (we rent month to month) to a less scarier area :)
  • Options
    Beaverton -- Bethany/Rock Creek area
  • Options

Why are you asking where we live?  Are you stalking us??? I live in Milly Wa Kay and I have the cutest baby EVAH.  You should totally come over and visit soon, preggers. 

Vanessa- I used to live on 80th and Duke, that is so scary!!!  I saw hookers giving bj's while i was walking my dog...we moved shortly after that.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We live in the Orenco Station area of Hillsboro.  I love it here!  We just moved here in May.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I live way the heck out in Battle Ground.
  • Options
    imageThe_Jen626:

Why are you asking where we live?  Are you stalking us??? I live in Milly Wa Kay and I have the cutest baby EVAH.  You should totally come over and visit soon, preggers. 

Vanessa- I used to live on 80th and Duke, that is so scary!!!  I saw hookers giving bj's while i was walking my dog...we moved shortly after that.

Jenn you are a crackhead. You would have fit right in. I don't know why you moved? he he he... I will come on over next week. I promise. I need me some bee bot time.

• Options
    imagepdxjenn:
    imageThe_Jen626:

Jenn you are a crackhead. You would have fit right in. I don't know why you moved? he he he... I will come on over next week. I promise. I need me some bee bot time.

LOL!!  xoxo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am near the Gateway area.  Not the best neighborhood at all.  But, we are here for a few more years until we can sell and buy a bigger place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    LOL .......Battle Ground WA.  The WA chat board is Seattle.... way to far away.  Portland is closer.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    We're in Beaverton in the Waterhouse area.  We just moved here a few months ago and didn't know anything about the area when we moved here and this is where we ended up for now.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    West Linn
  • Options
    Beaverton, close to Nike.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"