High-Risk Pregnancy

Yea, no change in cervix!

WooHoo!!  I had my 2 week internal check today, and everything was fine.  There has been no change in my cervix since he checked me at L&D 2 weeks ago, and that along with a good cervix measurement last Thursday (4.9), my OB feels good about things.  He did lift some restrictions, but I am still supposed to take it easy.  I can lift my son a little - but not carry.  So like a lift into the car seat is ok.  Also, he thinks I'll be able to even work for the first couple weeks of school - if I continue to take things easy this summer.  Those first couple weeks are really important because it is when you set expectations, and I didn't know how I would come back after my maternity leave is over if they kids didn't even get to know me at the beginning.  So, thank goodness all is well.  I'm going to do my best to continue a self imposed bedrest, but now I can at least breath a little.  Of course, I do have my glucose test next week, so I am hoping I can jump over that hurdle.
Baby #1: 19 cycles, failed IUI, and 1 + IVF 3-5-07
Baby #2: 12 cycles, 1 failed FET, natural miracle but m/c at 9 weeks then another natural miracle that stuck! 9-30-09

TTC #3 - 4 cycles - no BFP yet!

Re: Yea, no change in cervix!

• that is awesome!!!
  • That is such great news!  Woohoo for cervixes behaving themselves!!!

*can your cervix have a little talk with mine???  Mines being a little b!tch

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That is FANTASTIC news!!!! Congrats!!
  • Super job.  I had a cerclage put in 7 weeks ago, but did not rest properly like I should have and my water broke at 25 weeks and am in bed rest in the hospital.  Please take it easy!

Take it easy and be well.

Nik 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"