Los Angeles Babies

2nd-hand maternity shops in L.A.?

Hello everyone,

This is my first pregnancy, and seeing as how I am unemployed, I am trying not to spend a ton on maternity clothes.  I've hit up some yard sales and Craigslist (and have a found a few things that way...), but was wondering if anyone knew of a 2nd hand store that specializes in maternity clothes/baby items?  Thanks for any of your input/ideas...

Re: 2nd-hand maternity shops in L.A.?

• I heard on FOX11 that there is going to be a second hand sale at the Celebrity Sportsmen Lodge in Sherman Oaks this Saturday.  Not sure if they will have the maternithy clothes, but you can check.    They should have used baby items.

Try to find a Motherhood store near you...they are a lot cheaper than the brand department stores for clothes.

• I've been able to find super reasonable maternity clothing at Old Navy, Gap, Target and even Ross has a maternity section.  I bought a pair of slim leg black ankle pants at Ross the other day for $9.  You can't beat that.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Ross & Target myself. Great prices, especially when Target has sale items. Sears even has a maternity section too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"