High-Risk Pregnancy

***Kaytee1206***

Hi Kaytee - Sorry to bother you but I saw your post a few days ago to someone whose water broke at 23 weeks.  I was on this board when I was on bedrest for 15 weeks recently (but made it to term!!) but unfortunately I am now watching one of best friends go through a very high risk pregnancy as well.  She just found out today that she has very low amniotic fluid, but they don't think her water broke.  They have let her go home at the moment but she is going back on Thursday and they may keep her for the rest of the pregnancy - she is currently at 25 weeks.

I have told her about this board and she said she was going to try to log on soon and meet some people going through similar situations, but I was wondering if I could pass your email along to her in the meantime.  I know she would love to talk to someone about this. 

Thanks!!!

Re: ***Kaytee1206***

• I feel so bad for her.   I would love to be able to help and answer any questions she may have and what she can expect to happen.  I try and reach out to girls going through similar situations.  Please tell her my prayers are with her and that the best advice is to stay positive because she will have some ups and downs.

My email is kaytee1206@yahoo.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • thank you so much!!  I will pass the info along.  We both really appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"