Indiana Babies

opinions on my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20e79e?(I'm on my mac right now and am not sure if I can/know how to make the link clicky, sorry)??whaddya think? ?I feel certain that ovulation happened, but I feel like I had a really wimpy initial temp rise if I go with ff. ?I had intense O pain until Sunday morning. ?My OPKs were inconclusive - I had the closest "positive" on Friday, but then again, the test line still wasn't darker than the control line; if anything I would say it was slightly lighter. ?I don't know if I am just bad at taking them/reading them or what, but I think I am going to switch to digital for the days around O if I don't get pg this cycle.

Re: opinions on my chart?

• would you like to borrow my cbefm?
  • I think O could've happened anywhere from CD 17-19. You may have just had a slow-rise O this time? You can have O pains (I think) two days prior or post O.

However it goes, you definitely O'd! My fingers are crossed for you, dear! Oh, how I hope this is your cycle!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm horrific at chart reading, but my fingers are definitely crossed for you guys!
  • Thanks ladies! ?I'm crossing my fingers too! ?Whether I ovulated on cd 17, 18, or 19, we definitely timed things so that we at least have a chance this cycle. ?
  • I agree it could have been anywhere between 17-19!  Luckily I've been told you can conceive up to 5 days after you BD (sperm can surrive that long) so either way, you probably have a really good shot :)

Happy BFP dances!

• your chart looks a lot like mine - my temps are all over the place lately (and aren't those OPK strips way to hard to read?)

If you o'd I'd say the same as the other ladies... could have been anywhere between 17 - 19.

I'm also thinking of picking up a few digital OPKs just to confirm what looks like a positive reading on the cheapie strips since they are so hard to read.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"