Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

~*~* If you are going to the July MNO *~*~

Please PM me your real name so that I can put it on your nametag!  I've edited the attendance list because I do know some names, but I just want to be sure that I've got everyone's name correct:

1. MNP0304
  2. mlhowe07
  3. reynah
  4. Charlishinn
  5. pjoann78
  6. Sarahb34743
  7. baylorflamingo
  8. Mrs.Bible
  9. mrspresley
  10. mandarod
  11. kljs1978
  12. sars1202 (?)

Thanks, ladies!  :)

Re: ~*~* If you are going to the July MNO *~*~

• My real name or my stage name? ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJessibell:
    My real name or my stage name? ;)

Ooooh, your stage name please!  That would be exciting!

;) 

• Loading the player...
  • I always used to say that if I was going to be a stripper, my name would be Sapphire.  Indifferent

A girl can dream right??    RIGHT???    LOL. 

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagelizzyjames:

I always used to say that if I was going to be a stripper, my name would be Sapphire.  Indifferent

A girl can dream right??    RIGHT???    LOL. 

Would you use the correct spelling, or the youneek spelling: Sapphyre?  ;)

• It's so much more effective with the "y" spelling.  I think. 

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagelizzyjames:

It's so much more effective with the "y" spelling.  I think. 

Yes, totally agree.  I would think Amethyst would be a neato stripper name too, but you'd have to make sure the DJ could pronounce it.  ;)

• I have been very MIA lately, and will be gone half of July, but I still want to come if I'm here. I just dug through my old posts and can't find the date (I swear, I though I put it in my phone). ?When is it? If I'm in town, I'd love to come.
  • imageMrs.Donkey:
    I have been very MIA lately, and will be gone half of July, but I still want to come if I'm here. I just dug through my old posts and can't find the date (I swear, I though I put it in my phone).  When is it? If I'm in town, I'd love to come.

July 10!

• Yay! I'll be here, and I'm so coming. ?
  • Add me to the list please!

?

ReJana ?= MnRinTexas?

• imageM&RinTexas:

Add me to the list please!

ReJana  = MnRinTexas 

got you, lady, gracias!  And everyone who's PMd me too - thanks so much.  I have to say the tags look great so far (I set up the merge yesterday) and should be able to print them tonight at home.  :D  I've got the clip nametags again, so we'll be able to reuse them at future GTGs.

• Yay! You rock, Creamy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"