Special Needs
Options

***dar12***

Thanks for your reply below.  I'm all about applying for grants -- is there a website that you have found useful in researching grants for which to apply?  I'd appreciate any other advice on that process that you have.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***dar12***

• Options

sorry it took so long!! I really wish someone could tell me how to post from my blackberry. I hardly ever actually get to sit at a computer these days. Kids just keep me super busy during the day.

Anyway, I can let you know offically in the next couple of weeks, which ones actually worked because I'm still in the holding process but I just googled everything I could think of and I would call one and then ask them if they had funds or input on who may and so on and so on. so by calling one or 2 I got several more names leading to about 2o in the end. Most of them are out of money since donations are way down but all of the "animal clubs" tend to give money and there are funds just for autism but many of them have certain dates. Like the autism can end site, applications are accepted in September. My insurance starts up again in Jan so it wouldnt make sense for me.

Good luck and I will for sure keep you posted!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"