Pregnant after 35
Options

Thumbs Up - Away We Go

DH and I went to see this movie on Sunday and we loved it!  It's about a couple that is six months pregnant and has decided to find a new place to call "home" and travel around the country looking for what "fits".  It was funny and bittersweet.  We went to the first matinee show and I think we were the youngest people there (and probably only pregnant couple) and sometimes felt like we were the only ones laughing, I think that was because most of the other people there were retired and maybe just didn't relate to it all like we did.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thumbs Up - Away We Go

• Options

Thanks for sharing.  I'll have to check that out. 

I actually saw an adult movie this weekend - something I never get to do. (No, not that kind!  Adult to me means PG-13 or R.)   I saw "The Hangover".  It was hilarious.  Highly recommended.

• Options
    I've heard that from several people - we'll probably see that next.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefauxshelley:

Thanks for sharing.  I'll have to check that out. 

I actually saw an adult movie this weekend - something I never get to do. (No, not that kind!  Adult to me means PG-13 or R.)   I saw "The Hangover".  It was hilarious.  Highly recommended.

My DH and his buddies recommended that I NOT see it!   I may have to see it this week.....me and some caramel corn!

• Options
    I want to see Away We Go so badly.
  • Options

imageMango2:
    I want to see Away We Go so badly.

Mango,

are you really 43 weeks??? Holy banana bread batman!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"