Colorado Babies

VBAC question

I don't think LUH in Longmont (where my current Dr delivers) allows VBACs and I was wondering if any of you ladies had any suggestions for a good Dr that delivers at a hospital that allows VBACs? I'm really committed to trying for one this time around if it's a medical possibility.

Oh, and I live in Thornton, so someone in the Metro area would be great. Thanks ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe and Ashley ~ June 16, 2007 ~ Olivia Rae ~ May 12, 2008 ~ 9:06 pm ~ 8lbs 4oz ~ 20.5 inches ~ Miscarriage of twins ~ April 16, 2009 at 6 weeks. ~ Surprise BFP 6/23/09 13DPO ~ Eleanor Rose ~ February 18, 2010 ~ 6lbs 15oz ~ 20 inches ~ Caroline Ruth ~ February 19, 2013 ~ 6lbs 12 oz ~ 19 1/4 inches

Our family is complete!

Re: VBAC question

• I am not sure if they do or not - but I can attest to the midwives being very open minded and willing to try and be as helpful as possible - it's worth a phone call and a conversation to find out - but University is where I had my daughter and the midwives there are amazing. 
  • I agree the the University Midwives have some connections to VBAC doctors.

I think another person on The Nest Colorado recently asked about this and got some good answers.  You might ask on The Nest and see if you get more responses.

The Big Sky Country Welcomes Us Home!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"