Nurseries and Baby Gear

Clicky inside

How long do you plan to use the nursery set that you bought/are buying?
[Poll]

Re: Clicky inside

• I will ditch the current decor because DH and I are renting and we are planning on buying a home by the time LO is in a toddler bed (we're savingggg!!) and I've already planned out wall color and wall murals!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't plan on changing the decor until we move (probably in 2-3 years).  it is too much work and is expensive too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Our walls are a nice neutral.. and we didnt get all that bed set crap that she wont use.. just some nice lilac and green sheets and skirt... and some other cute odds and ends..
  • I plan to keep DS in his crib till he is 3. Unless he can climb out before then. At that point he will go straight into a twin bed and yes we will redecorate to a "big boy" room.
  • We didn't do a "theme", so all I plan to change is the bedding b/c we'll need something to fit a big girl bed. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • EmmieBEmmieB member

I'm not buying a nursery set. We're having a co-sleeper made that will transition to a toddler desk. And of course there will be a dresser for clothes.

The room will grow and change organically with the child, but since I'm not doing a "Theme" there won't ever come a time that anything changes that dramatically.

• We have chosen a car bedding with patterns for the baby. It is cute but we also have a sports bedding that is a hand me down from my SIL. So we may keep the bedding or we may change it out. The colors of blue are similar so we may be able to interchange.
  • We are going with an "Under the Sea" theme with Hawaiian touches thrown in so that it will grow with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"